Friday 14 March 2014

Everything is working out!

In my last blog post I talked about me recovering from plantar fasciitis... well after I started wearing some arch support insoles I have been on my feet again and already I think the plantar fasciitis is starting to heal up which is really good news if you ask me and I think I will if everything continues like this be back running around very soon so you all have been warned!

Anyway because I have been sat around on the internet for quite awhile because I haven't been able to get out much because of the PF well I have been trying to find some cool music to listen to as a way of passing the time and I never thought Id say this but I actually like rock music...... I never really got it before but I think im starting to really enjoy it now... weird that..... I really hate though the current rock music if you can call it that Im getting into the 80's stuff cannot be asked with today's junk.. still dont get the point of that garbage to me its not anything and has no meaning just cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment